10 little things that make me smile...
1. Dmitri smiles!
2. Waking up with Daniel next to me
3. Little kids singing [love those primary presentations!]
4. Frasier
5. Christmas music [sorry Heather - had to steal it:]
6. Swings at the park
7. Bubblegum
8. A sale
9. Looking at pictures [anyones pictures]
10. A clean house!
I tag: Tara, Jennie, Liz, Beth, AC, Tiffany. And I guess anyone else who wants to :}
first half of june 2023
3 years ago




Hey Sara, I know its tough not to have Daniel around for a couple of months, but it is great to have you under our roof again, and to be able to watch Dmitri grow, and to see what a great mother you are becoming, Love ya Dad
ReplyDeleteI think that number 8, a sale, and 10, a clean house, are my two top picks. I can't resist a good sale. That is why I am not allowed to hang out at the mall.
ReplyDelete