Our first "official" picture together. December 2006So today was the day... Daniel left for San Antonio. I was pretty emotional all day - took a few bathroom breaks to compose myself.
I'm a bit happy that it finally came - that means it can be done with and he'll be back soon! Yea - kind of one day down.
But anyways - he left this morning around 11 - and luckily the family was over because Isaac's homecoming was earlier that morning. They all kept me pretty occupied - so I'm very grateful to them for that!
Right now Dmitri and I are trying to get settled into my parents house. It was weird when I was leaving Mary's house - I got emotional again in the car. I think it was the realization of Daniel being away. I know 2 months isn't terribly long - but it seems like an eternity right now. I missed him the minute he left :(
Blah - just trying to stay busy.
So tomorrow I need to finish organizing and packing our stuff. I'm also bringing the dogs to my parents. Esh - they will be enough to keep me occupied for the next two months!
So yea - just missing my guy - but grateful he made it to Albuquerque safely [then to San Antonio tomorrow]!
I'm a bit happy that it finally came - that means it can be done with and he'll be back soon! Yea - kind of one day down.
But anyways - he left this morning around 11 - and luckily the family was over because Isaac's homecoming was earlier that morning. They all kept me pretty occupied - so I'm very grateful to them for that!
Right now Dmitri and I are trying to get settled into my parents house. It was weird when I was leaving Mary's house - I got emotional again in the car. I think it was the realization of Daniel being away. I know 2 months isn't terribly long - but it seems like an eternity right now. I missed him the minute he left :(
Blah - just trying to stay busy.
So tomorrow I need to finish organizing and packing our stuff. I'm also bringing the dogs to my parents. Esh - they will be enough to keep me occupied for the next two months!
So yea - just missing my guy - but grateful he made it to Albuquerque safely [then to San Antonio tomorrow]!




:( Chin up, Surr. I'm sure he'll be home in no time. At least you have your beautiful baby and chipper dogs to keep you company!
ReplyDelete