Dmitri hit the big 1 month on Saturday! Crazy how time flies. He's getting so big and strong - and I don't think he could get any cuter :)
His eyes are focusing more and more everyday and he's gaining more control of his body. His hair keeps lightening too - I think he might be a blondie soon enough! We're trying to guess what his eye color will be. It looks like there's a little bit of brown or green around his pupils - but can't really tell yet.
We took a few family pics up at Sundance in Provo Canyon - I decided to bite the bullet and get over the baby weight thing. I figured we'd never be able to take family pics with our 1 month baby Dmitri again. The backgrounds super pretty though - and I'm happy with how they turned out.
Oh - also some cute random pics taken the last couple days



Oh yes - one last pic. Here's mine, Dmitri and Daniel's baby pics. I think I see both of us in him - but so far the majority vote he looks like Daniel :)






No comments:
Post a Comment