About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The happenings this week...

DANIEL PASSED THE NCLEX!XD
So that means he is a licensed nurse - WOOHOO!
He's super stoked - and I'm even more stoked for him :D

That's the most exciting news from this last week. He studied his bum off and worked hard for this - and I'm happy it turned out well for him. So that means no more studying - no mores tests - and no more homework! He's officially a free man :D



Also - HAPPY FATHER's DAY!
This is Daniel's first Father's Day - he got to do a little shopping for himself to celebrate. I know he'll be a terrific dad. He loves kids and loves having fun. He's a great dad to the puppies - and I know he'll be the best dad to Dmitri.
Also - it's my dad's [Don] 27th Father's Day! Dang. I just want to say that I have a wonderful father who loves his kids dearly. I don't think he'll ever grow up. At 49 [2 more month's till 50:] He's still out there attempting flips on the trampoline. Sigh...
Also and shout out to Daniel's dad Craig. He taught his kids to appreciate the great outdoors and is full of adventure and love.
Oh - and I guess my brother :) This is his 4th Father's Day. He has 2 of the cutest kids in the world! It's weird watching him with them. He's a lot more patient with them then he was with us :/ Ohwell.
Happy Dad's DAY!!!

Yesterday we took the puppies on a walk around 6:30. It was so much hotter then we thought it was! Poor puppies - 10 mins into the walk their tongues were hanging so far out of their mouths - next time we know to bring water. We passed by this big sprinkler puddle and Misha decided she needed a drink. Well a drink turned into some pool side lounging because she plopped right in the puddle and laid there for a few minutes. They - and we - survived the walk. Our treat at the end was a snow cone [love those snow cone shacks!] The puppies even got their own cup of ice. They were in heaven! :)

Later that night we went to a Bee's game with some friends of Daniel's. I always love being in a stadium and watching some baseball! We had awesome seats - right behind home plate! We even got to take in a fireworks show [for Flag Day] - and I must say - it was freakin' good. So we had a lot of fun :) Thanks Dustin and Brooke for inviting us! :D

Today is week 30 of our pregnancy. I'm wishfully thinking I only have 7 weeks to go :D But things are sailing along just fine! Esh - in church today Dmitri rolled over and hit my bladder. I had a minor freak out fearing I was about to wet myself :[ Luckily it was brief and controllable. But yes - 30 weeks! Looking back it's gone by faster then it seems. I can't believe - in 7 weeks:} - we'll have our little baby! Ahh :D

Alright - I think that's all I got. Happy Father's Day to all the dad's [and soon to be dad's] out there!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Daniel! Way to go! It feels great to be free, yet there is always more to do -how does that happen!?

    Tell Don, good job on doing flips on the trampoline.

    It is great having Roger as my hunny, he is a great dad. I spoke in church on father and Roger got all teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete