My mom said ALL she wanted for Mother's Day were gift cards to her favorite fabric store. She didn't want money - cause she'd spend it on other things. Unfortunetly - I've been so scatter brained lately that I totally forgot! On top of that -
this fabric store is a half hour away - and the only one I know of. Hopefully she can hold on til Monday for her Mother's Day present. I didn't want to go over empty handed - so I made cupcakes! Who doesn't love cupcakes? :) I decided to put little notes on them of all the reasons we love her. Hopefully she likes them. She also said - no buying flowers - use that money for her fabric store gift card - so I picked some tulips today - hope they
make it over without any damage. Love you mom! :)
Oh - Daniel was so sweet today! He made me a card and got me a present for my first semi Mother's Day. It was so sweet. Lol I didn't want to read it till after her left because I've been very emotional lately! XD Anyways - it was a very sweet card and made me tear up. I love him!
first half of june 2023
3 years ago




Wow! A home made card, LUCKY!! Keep it up Daniel! and yes, who doesn't love cupcakes?! I love the note idea :D so cute!
ReplyDelete