My passport is on it's way! I went in today [after having to delay it a month because I didn't have my birth certificate] they took my pic [it was bad] and did all the necessary paperwork for it. It should be here in 4-6 weeks [we shall see]. I'm not planning to go anywhere at the moment - but hopefully in the near future! So it's good to have it on hand.
So I didn't have my birth certificate last time I went in - came home - searched like crazy - couldn't find it! I know I have like 5 copies of it [because I ALWAYS lose it] but I couldn't find any! Well a couple days later - my mom decided to clean up the garage. She called me saying she found a copy on the garage floor [awesome place for it]! So that saved me the hassle of A. Flying to CA and getting it or B. Filling out a request form, getting it notarized and mailing it to CA - then wait.
But anywho's - went in today - easy peezy - and now it's on it's way. Woot woo! :D
first half of june 2023
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment