About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ok - gross.


This is disgusting - but I felt the need to share. So Bianca [our min pin] has been off the pee pads for about 3 months now. She's been doing really good - but today was apparently an off day.
I walked into the bathroom to find poop in their water dish! How she managed that - I do not know. I really didn't know how to reprimand for that. I was kind of in awe - weird.
So I soaked their water dish in hot soapy water - and left it in there for a bit. A few hours later I start to hear weird noises coming from the bathroom. I go in there to find diarrhea ALL over the floor - and her walking out of the bathroom with her ears down. Now I know - when you got the trots you have to go NOW - so I wasn't really upset. But what did irk me was she was outside for about 20 minutes and had only been inside about 5. Why couldn't she have done this outside!? Anywhos - she was scolded for that and put outside. Needless to say - there is a pee pad in the bathroom till this tummy issue is cleared up. I'm not cleaning another one of those off the floor! Blah.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Awww...the glorious-ness of poochies! Lola learned an awesome lesson about eating cow poo yesterday. Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is perfect! Ok-gross!! Very disturbing to think about - but I would definitely be curious to see HOW she managed it into the water dish - eewwwww!

    ReplyDelete